The Rule of Subtraction

This is dedicated especially to all the single girls out there. I hereby unveil to you one my favorite untested theories of life and love which never fails to fill me with immense happiness every time I chance to reflect on its deep and powerful meaning. I hope it brings you joy. Without any further ado, I present to you- The Rule of Subtraction. Thank you for your applause. You are too kind.

A lot of your good looking friends maybe getting married. But do look closer and observe that the guys they are marrying are unfailingly boring, bad looking and old. And a lot of the good looking girls in your world are in relationships. With creepy, obsessive, stalker-ish guys.

So what does that leave us with? Plain old subtraction, class.

All thats left on this blue planet are the plain, bad looking girls like you and me. And the normal, non-creepy, funny, intelligent guys. Some of them may even be good looking. Hurray! Life's not fair. Thank God!

Yes. I am aware that I'm shallow. And sad.

Comments

  1. Rule of thumb - with boring, bad looking, old, creepy, obsessive, stalker-ish men gone, we(plain, bad looking girls) have to pick from incredibly-boring, irritating, balding and old, worse looking jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drowning in your optimism shar. 'every silver lining has a dark cloud' eh hun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember dos dayz..don wrry u 'll get a thulididhae hero..(normal, non-creepy, funny, intelligent guy)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. em darling. no need to feel threatened. I won't dash your dreams of dueting with him. u used to watch de video a million times right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hw 'll i do dat 2 u bets...i wont cum n ur way..no worries..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nuggets..this is truly beyond madness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts