The Twilight Zone

I need to grow up. Pronto. I seem to be stuck in some sort of limbo, thinking I’m eternally thirteen or something. Huge confessions coming up….

I watch the Disney shows. And like it. I seek out internet gossip about celebs like Miley and the Jonai. I mean, even normal teenagers wouldn’t be caught dead with that kinda stuff. I am supposed to be this level headed 21-year old who supposedly has the world at her feet (or so my folks say). And yet… My eyes actually glazed over when I saw Edward Cullen in this.



Man! To walk into school like that. Wait a sec! I graduated from high school way back. Isn’t it time to let go, let live and all that?
Talking about Twilight. Let me make this very clear. There were moments when I detested the movie. Boring Bella who has no interests in life but Edward gives up everything- family, friends, sanity for this guy with infinite stalker qualities. He actually follows her everywhere (for her own safety, of course) and all he wants to do is eat her up. Yup. He's a freaking vampire.
Thats just horrible on so many levels.

But how can you hate a guy who says 'If I could dream at all, it would be about you' and 'For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours.. All the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.'

So where does that leave me? Watching Hannah Montana reruns and telling myself that I am not sad.

Comments

  1. ha ha.. Gal love your writing.... n BTW.... i watch hannah montana too... in fact love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaw. thank you so much. Guess its ok to be sad when u hav company.he he. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...guess we all are stuck at some strange age years ago from today. Nice-one-this-one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bets, it's just coz it's rob p. If vijaykanth had done the same thing we'd have clipped it n listed it as one of the world's funniest videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts