I am loved

Dear God,
Thank you. I am loved and that's all that matters.

Even when you had your 99 sheep (who always did everything right) safe in the pen with You, Your heart still ached for me. Me out all alone caught in the thistles.

Lord, I know that I have nothing to offer you but heartache. And I don't mean the 'my heart aches and longs for you' kind, but rather the 'me doing something hugely horrible and You getting incredibly hurt' kind.

Thank you for choosing me Lord, even though there are plenty out there who are much nicer, kinder and ruddier - (adj. ruddy, you know like David).

How precious are your thoughts about me, O Lord.
I can’t even count them; They outnumber the grains of sand!
I rarely ever make sense, and I'm always grumbling.
Yet you say 'Show me your face, let me hear your voice'

Help me to love You back with the same passion.
I may feel like a loser most of the time, but its okay Lord.

I am loved. And that's all that matters.

With lotsa kisses,
Your daughter.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts